Bakrid which is also called Eid Al Adha or Eid Ul Adha is very near and only few days are left for it. Therefore, many people would be looking for bakrid wishes and greetings etc in google and other search engines online.
The reason is that, sending eid wishes to friends, family members and other loved ones is of the must task that almost every person perform on Bakrid.
Therefore, i you also want to share some amazing bakrid wishes with the people (especially the Muslims) around you with whom you interact in normal days, you must send them wishes and greetings.
So, if you are here to find some amazing and totally new wishes that no one have read before then you are at right place.
Here i would be adding some of the best bakrid greetings for you.
You can use these wishes totally free of cost without any copyrights.
Majority of the wishes we are sharing here for the first time so go and share them with your friends on facebook, whatsapp and other social media accounts. You can also send them to your friends via SMS.
Another idea to use them is with you eid photo as captions.
So without wasting your further time, lets go towards our bakrid wishes list.
Bakrid Wishes For Friends:
Here are some of the wishes that are specific for friends:
- May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness, ur heart with love, ur soul with spirtual, ur mind with wisdom,wishing u a very Happy Bakrid Mubarik.
- May this Eid bring a lot of fun and happiness, With endless blessings from God, Who enlightens you with knowledge. Bakrid wishes to you and your family.
- My well wishes, my good wishes for you are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event. Wish you a very Happy Eid Mubarak, my dear.
- It’s a Special Time When Family And Friends GetTogether, Wishing Laughter And Fun TO Cheer Your Days, In This Festive Season Of EID And Always! EID MUBARAK.
Bakrid Wishes For Family Members:
Here we have some more wishes that are kind of formal type and you send them to your family members and elders.
- Wishing you smiles and all things nice. May this Eid bring all the comforts you have ever wanted, and all the joy and laughter you have ever wished. Happy Bakra Eid Mubarak!
- On this Eid Ul Adha. May all your prayers be answered by Allah. Believe on him and he will grand you your heart’s desire. Happy Eid Ul Adha.
- May you be guided by your faith in Allah & shine in his divine blessings! Eid Mubarak.
- “EID” Is an Event When We Share Our Joys and Happiness With Our Special Ones. So On This Happy Event How I Can Forget My Special Ones. Accept my heartiest regards and Congrats to you and your all family members at home.
Bakrid Wishes For Loved Ones:
Here are some of the eid al adha wishes that you can send to your wife, husband and other loved ones on the occasion of bakrid.
- Dear wife, on the occasion of Eid Ul Adha, I pray to Allah to shower you with happiness, health and smiles. Wishing you a warm and wonderful Happy Ramadan the lady of my life.
- May your life is showered with love of Allah….. Blessed with His guidance to walk the right path With lots of love, wishing a very Happy Eid Ul Adha to you.
- Wishing you my love the most stunning eid of your lifestyles….. Greater of happiness, more of concord, extra of prosperity and more of glory….. I desire the whole lot in outstanding abundance for you my love…. Eid mubarak to you.
- Pricey husband, you are usually a part of my prayers. This eid, i wish which you reap all that you choice and usually be happy and healthy. Warm needs to you on ramadan. Eid mubarak to you.
So these were some of the bakrid wishes and greetings of different types for different people. I hope that you would have liked it.
But if unfortunately, you haven’t got what you were searches for then don’t worry. We have a lot of more wishes and greetings as well. You can search that using the search bar or related posts below.
You can also leave your precious feedback about this eid and you can share some wishes with us using the comments section below.