Previously we shared many eid al adha wishes quotes and eid funny quotes etc. But today i am going to share something new and that is eid ul adha qurbani quotes.
This is also important and you can make this eid al adha much more fun by sending qurbani quotes to your friends. If you haven’t received such quotes or messages or if you have sent such quotes then it means that it is totally new to you and your friends.
Therefore you must try it today on the occasion of this eid. And this would be a source of fun and enjoyment for you and your friends.
Below i have shared some eid qurbani quotes from Quran and other are normal. We have also some funny qurbani quotes.
You can send them according to the nature of your friends. Like if you are sending them to elders then the formal (normal) quotes would be great. But if you want to send them to your friends then the informal eid ul adha funny qurbani quotes would be good.
And you can also share the eid ul adha qurbani quotes from Quran mentioned below on Facebook timeline.
Eid al Adha Quotes:
I am mentioned above that this post is about eid qurbani quotes. But we have a lot of more quotes as well like greeting quotes and wishes quotes and funny quotes. Also we have many eid al adha quotes in different languages. So if you want those, you can check out and click the links given above.
But if you are here only for qurbani quotes for this eid then directly scroll down and check out the quotes that i have mentioned.
Here i would add some of the quotes from Quran:
- Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us , and he is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).
- And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say ‘Peace
- Said Jesus the son of Mary: “O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us – for the first and the last of us – a solemn festival (Eid) and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)
Eid Al Adha Qurbani Quotes:
Here are some of the latest quotes of qurbani for you. I hope that you would like it. Simply copy and paste them to your social profiles etc and have fun.
- And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as Mujrimoon (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) [Hood 11:52]
- And let not those among you who are blessed with graces and wealth swear not to give (any sort of help) to their kinsmen, Al-Masakin (the poor), and those who left their homes for Allah’s Cause. Let them pardon and forgive. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. [AnNur24:22]
- On Eid Ul Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid ul Adha!
- He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise. [59:24]
- You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has the best knowledge of the guided. (Holy Quran/28: 56)
- Eid ul fitr is gift from Allah after Ramadan, eid ul azha is a display of sacrificing everything on the way of Allah for Allah. So try following the essence of the ritual to please the Creator. Eid ul adha mubarak!
- Sending my best wishes and hoping that you have a season full of peace, delight, and happiness. Happy Eid-ul-Adha!
- May Allah bless you with happiness and open newer avenues for you to succeed on Eid-ul-Adha and always. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Ul Adha Qurbani Quotes Cards:
Below i have prepared some cards with the quotes mentioned above. So if you don’t like them in text form you would be able to download and use cards as well.
So these were some of the quotes for you. If you like them, like this on facebook and share this post as well. If you have some new eid al adha qurbani quotes then use the comment box below to share them with our audience.