Eid Ul Fitr is the first holy festival of Muslims through all around the world. At this day Muslims Celebrates a religious holiday. Eid Ul Fitr is Celebrated for Three days. On the First Day of Eid Muslim Perform Special Eid Prayers followed by Extra 6 Takbeers. Eid Prayers are performed in large Mosques and wide halls usually in gatherings. Muslims perform eid prayers at this day and listens to khutba. Before going for offering Eid prayer every Muslim must have to give Eid Ul Fitr Sadqa. Eid Ul Fitr Sadqa is a type of Charity which every Muslim must have to give if he has not given in Ramadan and is usually given in the Form of food or money to the poor people.
What To Do On Eid Ul Fitr And Eid Ul Fitr Namaz Niyat:
On this holy day of Eid Ul Fitr Muslims wear their best clothes and shoes they have to participate in the happiness of this holy day. Muslims starts buying clothes and shoes days before Eid Ul Fitar according to their culture and tradition.
Sunnah Of Prophet Mohammad (SAW):
Here are the doings of our Holy Prophet Mohammad (SAW) on the Day of Eid Ul Fitar.
- Rise up early.
- Take a bath.
- Clean his teeth.
- Wear one of the best clothes he had.
- Wear perfume.
- Eating something sweet before leaving from home.
- Used to go to Eid Prayer location very early.
- Used to go to the prayer location at one route and return through other root.
- Go to perform Eid Prayer on Foot.
Eid Ul Fitr Namaz Niyat In English:
- I am Performing two Rakaats Eid Salaah which is wajib with six extra Takbir which are also Wajib.
Eid Ul Fitar Namaz Niyat In Urdu:
- Niyat karta Hon Main do rakaat Namaaz Waajib Eid Ul Fitr ki Main Zayed 6 Takbeeron kay.