Eid Ul Fitr 2018 will be celebrated on 15th June 2018 on Friday. This date is a tentative date because the actual date will be decided on the sightining of the first moon of shawwal. Shawwal is the 10th Month of the Islamic Calendar. Eid Ul Fitar is an Islamic festival that is celebrated the next day before the end of the fasting Month Ramadan. The day of the Eid Ul Fitr is decided on the sightining of the new month of shawwal. Eid Ul Fitar means “ The End of Fasting Month”. Eid Ul Fitar is celebrated by all the Muslims of the world. On this day Muslims perform special Eid prayers, listen to khutba, wish each other, wish each other with a warm heart and give charity in the form of food or money just before offering the Eid Prayers. The Muslims Spend the whole month of Ramadan in fasting and spend most of their time in Zikar, Tilawat and Prayers and On Eid Ul Fitr they Celebrates with all of their hearts and say thanks to Their Creator.
Eid Ul Fitr Namaz Procedure:
- Muslims follow their Imam by raising their hands to the ears saying Allah o Akbar.
- Then folding your hands in the front and recite the Sanaa.
- Then following your imam say Allah o Akbar Thrice and raising your hands upto the ears and droping them. In the takbeers their will be a slight pause in which you have to recite SubhanAllah three times.
- After third Takbeer fold your hands in front and listen to your imam.
- Follow the imam and perform Ruku as he do.
- Then go to sajda following your Imam.
- In the Second rakat your Imam will recite Surah Fateha and other Surah and will say three takbeers after it.
- After the fourth Takbeer go to the Ruku.
- After Eid prayer Listening to khutbah is Wajib.
Eid Ul Fitr Namaz Procedure In Urdu:
Although we have a separate guide for eid ul fitr ki namaz ka tareeka but here i would like to share an image in which all the procedure is written in urdu so that you can easily check it out.