Around 12 billion Muslims from all over the world will celebrate Eid Ul Fitr on 16 June 2018. This is an alternate date actual date of Eid Ul Fitr will be decided on the sighting of the new moon of Shawwal. Eid Ul Fitr is the first Islamic festival that is celebrated at the end of Fasting month Ramadan. During the month of Ramadan Muslims are not allowed to eat any food or drink any liquid during the day time. This is a festival that is celebrated at the end of Ramadan to offer thanks to Allah. On the day of Eid Ul Fitr Special Eid Prayers are performed which contains extra six Takbeers and after performing Eid Prayers Muslims listen to khutba that is Wajib. Without khutba Eid prayers are incomplete. Before going to perform Eid prayers Muslims give charity to poor the aim behind this charity is that no one should remain hungry on this festival. Muslims wish Eid on this special day to each other. Here in this article we provide you the best and latest Eid Ul Fitr Wishes For Family which will help you to wish your family members.
Sadqa E Fitr:
This is a form of charity that Muslims give to poor in the form of money and food before going to perform their Eid prayers. this charity is given to the poor on a view that no one should remain hungry on this day. not only poor every Muslim to feast on this day because Islam has prohibited the Muslims not to Fast on this day.
Importance Of Eid Ul Fitr:
Eid Ul Fitr is a very important festival for Muslims around the world because this is festival of thanks giving to Allah originated by the Prophet Mohammad (SAW).
Eid Ul Fitr Wishes For Family 2018:
Although we have many posts like eid ul fitr wishes cards, eid ul fitr wishes for friends and even eid ul fitr wishes for husband and wife which are highly relevant to this one. But there are other family members for whom that would be not suitable and therefore today i am going to list some best eid ul fitr wishes for family for this eid, means they are latest wishes for eid ul fitr 2018. So, without further time waste lets check these eid ul fitr greetings for family.
Also Check : Eid Wishes In English 2018
- May additionally allah shower infinite blessing upon you and your family. Eid mubarak 2018
- May Allah brighten your days and nights with hope and happiness, peace and prosperity Eid Mubarak to you all!!
- He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise.
- Aaj sab kuch bhool kar, aa gale lag ja, Mubarak ho tuje bhi yeh EID ka tyohar.
- Wishing you a joyous Eid Mubarak and bathe of Allah’s blessings. Eid ul fitr 2018 mubarakMay additionally allah bless you on this auspicious day of eid, and may or not it’s a new starting of extra prosperity, success and happiness.
- Eid is the time to spend beautiful times with the people you love. I pray Allah to give happiness, peace and glory to my family who is my strength. Eid Ul Fitr wishes to you all.
Eid Ul Fitr Wishes For Family Cards:
Here are a few more eid ul fitr wishes cards for family if you don’t like the above ones or if you don’t wanna use them then this is for you: