For Muslims Eid ul Fitr is the first Islamic festival that marks the end of Ramadan. On this day Muslims are not allowed to fast. Eid Ul Fitr is celebrated on the first day of Shawwal depending on the sighting of new moon. Eid Ul Fitr is a festival in which Muslims offer thanks to Allah and is a festival of feasting, happiness and forgiveness. Early in the morning of Eid Ul Fitr Muslims clean their body and take a small breakfast this is the first day time food that Muslims take after a whole month of Fasting in the month of Ramadan. Muslims wear their finest clothes on this special day and go out to perform Eid Prayers. Eid Prayers are performed usually in big halls and large gatherings. On this day Muslims give charity to ensure that no one should remain hungry on this celebration day. wishing Eid to Each other is an important part of this Eid Day. here in this article we provide you one of the best and new Eid Ul Fitr Wishes For Wife.
What Muslims Do On Eid Ul Fitr?
Eid Ul Fitr is a thanks Giving festival to Allah by Muslims. On this special day Muslims enjoy from the core of their hearts. Muslims starts this day by prayers offering their thanks to Allah. On this day every Muslim wears the finest and new clothes he has. Wish each other Eid and offer Eid Gifts to each other that increases the fun of this special day. Muslims go to visit their friends and relatives houses to share the happiness of the Eid. This is the only Festival in the world where poor and rich both can enjoy from the core of their hearts.
Eid Ul Fitr Wishes For Wife:
Here are some of the best eid ul fitr wishes for wife that you can send to your wife this eid.
- May your life is showered with love of Allah….. Blessed with His guidance to walk the right path With lots of love, wishing a very Happy Eid Ul Fitr to you.
- Let there be peace and harmony, let there be smile and joy….. I wish only positivity in your life to make each and every day a more beautiful one….. Eid Mubarak to the lady who rules my heart.
- Eid Mubarak To the love of my life., May Allah’s blessings be with you on this great Eidi Day and always,.. My Love My Wife My Life I wish you happy Eid mubarak from the bottom of my heart.,
- My words fail to express my feelings for you. All I can say is that you mean the world to me and I pray to Allah for your happiness and health. Wishing you a beautiful Happy Eid Ul Fitr dear loved Ones.
- You are the sweetest blessing of Allah who is always there to take my care and love our babies. This Ramadan, may you are blessed with all the happiness my wife. Eid Mubarak to you.
- Its more than just an Eid wish More than a message too… For it comes with warm and loving thoughts . . . Because its meant for you.. Happy Eid ul Fitr day .
Eid Ul Fitr Wishes For Wife Cards/Images/Quotes:
Here are some of the eid ul fitr wishes for wife cards. You can use these cards instead of the wishes that are given above as these are beautifully decorated and can be easily sent.
Also read: Eid Ul adha wishes for wife 2018
So, these were a few eid ul fitr wishes for wife. You can send these full of love eid wishes to your wife free of cost and easily download the cards given above.